Most real estate agents I’ve met are extraordinarily incompetent. Dihn was in stark contrast those.
I had the pleasure to work with Dinh for the sale of a home as well as the purchase of a new house. I knew right away that I had found the right agent from our first interaction. His response to an introductory email was almost immediate, and it was past 10 pm. I had planned to interview several other agents, but once I met him in person, I felt strongly that I had found the absolute best agent. No further interviews necessary!
There are too many reasons to recommend Dinh Pham. I will attempt to enumerate a few:
1. He makes you feel like you’re his SOLE client. He demonstrates patience throughout what can usually be an exceedingly stressful situation. He is never rushed, never makes you feel like you are asking any foolish questions. And I can guarantee, there were many.
2. He’s a world-class negotiator. He did not cease to persist until he got my asking price. He was always enthusiastic, positive and encouraging. I purchased a home in a very competitive market. I rejoiced when I felt finally I was the one to swoop a property off the market after one day of being listed. This was all thanks to him and his crafty negotiation skills.
3. The members of his team including his assistant, Andres Cifuentes, and his home inspector are absolutely as top-notch as he is.
4. Dinh has a well-honed ability to sense your reaction to a home the moment you walk inside. He can read people like private investigator. After a few open houses, he knows exactly what type of home you love.
5. Dinh is able to translate his client’s feedback into actionable change. He searches, he finds. He listens. He empathizes. He’s a problem solver. He emails and texts you back almost instantly. He makes you wish your friends were as responsive.
6. He keeps snacks in his car in case your kid gets hungry from house-hunting.
7. Dinh has a great sense of humor. He can be a guy’s guy but he can also relate to girly concerns such as, “this bathroom is too small for all my toiletries.”
It may sound like a cliché, but I absolutely loved working with Dinh. He helped me find a perfect home. I’m sad that I don’t have a reason to keep texting him now that I’ve closed on my house. I cannot recommend him strongly enough to anyone buying or selling a home. He’s the number one realtor at Fairfax Realty, and rightfully deserves every accolade he receives.